LETTER TO CONGRESSMAN ROHRABACHER
(OKC BOMBING INVESTIGATION)
Submitted by Don Stacey
Mar. 26, 2005
Dear Congressman Rohrabacher,
I was one of the investigators on the OKC bombing case, and was
assigned to work with the FBI from our department (Tulsa PD). I
worked the case for six months and witnessed or received
information of a total mishandling of the case consisiting of:
1. Failure to follow up on good leads provided by eye witnesses;
(failure to follow up on the Middleastern connection, and the
various John Does)
2. Seizing and "disappearing" of the surveillance tapes at the
3. Intimidating witnesses (Elliot's body shop, Murrah employees,
and anyone who saw more than McVeigh and Nichols);
4. Failure and refusal to follow leads that would lead to anywhere
except McVeigh and Nichols;
5. Failure to follow leads that appeared to lead to Iran/Contra
drug running figures in Mexico;
6. Failure to follow leads from the Philippine intelligence
service n the Philippines that led to Islamic terrorist
connections (Ramzi Yousef, Wali Khan, Sheik Mohammed, and al Qaeda).
7. Failure (and refusal) to bring in a key witness (possible
suspect), Dennis Mahon (White Aryan Resistance leader in Tulsa who
lived part time at Elohim City).
8. Failure (and refusal) to bring in Andreas Strassmeir from
Elohim City, and no attempt made to stop him from escaping to
Germany via Mexico with the help of a US Lawyer (Kirk Lyons).
9. Mishandling of the two grand juries;
10. Coverup of an obvious homicide of an Oklahoma City police
officer by claiming it to be a "suicide."
11. Total mishandling of the McVeigh and Nichols trial in
Denver--many witnesses could not be called due to Judge Match's
blocking of same, and thousands of relevant documents were not
turned over to the defense by the FBI.
12. Manipulation of the media that resulted in chasing ghosts
(militia, neo-nazis, bank robbers, Right Wingers, etc.) instead of
the actual suspects that all the eye witnesses saw. This is what
derailed the investigation. All of this was totally controlled by
Janet Reno's DoJ and Freeh's FBI HQ, with the assistance of
certain left wing special interest groups..
After a few months I became so disenchanted with the FBI and their
supposed "investigation" that I stopped working with them and
instead established a working relationship with other independent
investigators and journalists. These included Rep. Charles Key,
Jayna Davis (KFOR TV), Jim Rothstein (NYPD Ret.), Bill Jasper (New
American Magazine), David Hoffman (Haight Ashbury Free Press);
George Wallace (LtCol. USAF, Ret.), and others (a very diverse
group, politically speaking, but all who just wanted to get to the
There is quite a bit more and I would be happy to share my
knowledge and experiences of this case with you. I still have my
final report and can email or send via mail. I also have my
original files on the case and can copy and forward. I retired in
1996 after 27 years of service with the Tulsa Police Department.
I am currently serving as Chairman of Rep. John Sullivan's
Advisory Council on Veterans Affairs and Law Enforcement here in
Tulsa. You can call John and ask about me.
Tulsa PD., Ret.
LTC, USAR, Ret.
164 Cedar Creek Estates
Locust Grove, OK 74352